May 5, 2004 8:00 registration
Downtown Club, 225 Franklin Street, 33rd floor, Boston, MA
Click here for full program
Contact: Debbie O'Connor, Market Access International, Tel 978.463.0917, Contact Email: email@example.com
Click here to register
Russia continues to be one of the fastest growing economies in the world today, recently reporting a 7% increase in GDP from 2002 to 2003. This strong domestic performance, combined with tax and other business reforms, is attracting unprecedented levels of foreign investment, expanding trade relationships, and prompting Russian companies to truly engage with the global economy on all levels. The re-election of President Vladimir Putin adds further political stability to an increasingly positive business environment.
To bring you up to date on developments in Russian banking, private equity, and securities markets, we invite you to Boston on May 5th for our 2nd Annual Russian Financial Markets Conference. You will hear directly from Russian corporate leaders, international investment institutions, and U.S. executives with the inside story on how to participate in one of the world’s most promising emerging markets.
- Peter Koelle, Chairman of the Board, International Moscow Bank
- Timothy Seymour, Managing Director, Troika Dialog USA
- Dr. Jonathan Schiffer, Vice President, Moody's Investors Service
- Andre Tikhomirov, Senior Banker, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Bernard Sucher, Chairman, Alfa Capital
- Vladimir Andrienko, Managing Director, Russia Partners Management LLC
- John Huhs, Senior Partner, Moscow Office, LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP
- Mark Banovich, Sr. Corporate Associate, Moscow Office, Leboeuf, Lamb,Greene & MacRae LLP
- Vadim Komissarov, Managing Partner, RCF Corporate Finance, Moscow
Full program details
Peter Koelle presentation
Bernie Sucher presentation
Mark Banovich presentation
Andre Tikhomirov presentation
Contacts: Debbie O'Connor, Market Access International, Tel: 978.463.0917. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< All Past Events