May 11-13, 2010
Russia Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum
$795 Early Bird rate through April 9th
$995 Regular Registration rate through May 7th
$1295 Rush Registration rate through May 13th
The USRBC and CG/LA are pleased to invite you and your colleagues to attend the First Annual Russia Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum (RSILF), set to take place at the Marriott Grand Hotel in Moscow from May 11-13. The coming decade will be marked by strong growth and development in Russia -- and a key driver of economic growth will be regional integration through quality infrastructure projects. The market demand for infrastructure development is there -- the Forum will feature the top 50 strategic infrastructure projects identified by the Russian government and leading private sector experts as best to meet that demand.
A number of high-level executives and government officials have confirmed their participation in the Forum and registration is open and can be completed online, or by calling CG/LA Infrastructure at 202.776.0990.
New! Confirmed Speakers: We have confirmed high-level executives from the private sector, as well as high-level government officials in the U.S. and Russia to speak at the Forum, including:
- Norman F. Anderson, President and CEO, CG/LA Infrastructure LLC
- Laura Brank, Managing Partner, Moscow Office, Head of Russia Practice, Dechert LLP
- Michael J. Copps, Commissioner, U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Valery Okulov, Deputy Minister of Transportation, Russian Federation
- Oleg Pankratov, Managing Director, Co-Head of Investment Banking, VTB Capital
- Claudi Santiago, President, GE Oil & Gas
- Lawrence E. Strickling, Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and Administrator, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Robert Vartevanyan, Partner, Advisory, Head of Infrastructure and PPP, Russia and CIS, KPMG
- Edward S. Verona, President and CEO, The U.S.-Russia Business Council
- Ambassador Philip L. Verveer, United States Coordinator for International Communications and Information Policy
Don't Miss! Marriott Grand Hotel Room Block. The USRBC and CG/LA have reserved a reduced rate room block at the Marriott Grand Hotel for the Forum participants. Space is limited and the room block expires on April 19, so it is important to reserve your room as soon as possible. You can reserve a room in the Forum block online, via a special reservations page (please use the form on the right-hand side of the page), or by calling the Marriott Grand Hotel reservations desk at 7 495-937-0055 and mentioning the Forum room block code 'jspjspa'.
Marriott Grand Hotel
26/1 Tverskaya Street
Moscow, 125009 Russian Federation
Phone: 7 495-937-0055
Fax: 7 495-937-0001
Projects: Download the Preliminary List of the Top 50 Infrastructure Projects in Russia. These projects are currently under consideration to be presented by project sponsors at the Russia Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum. With a total enterprise value of over $168 billion, the projects span 12 sectors, including:
- Airports - $1.4 billion
- Electricity - $11.79 billion
- Manufacturing - $3.3 billion
- Mining - $31.4 billion
- Oil and Gas - $48.48 billion
- HSR - $14.794 billion
- Ports - $14.109 billion
- Strategic - $25.6 billion
- Highways/Bridges - $13.49 billion
- Tourism - $1.408 billion
- Urban Mass Transit - $2.059 billion
- Water/Wastewater - $486.5 million
Oil & Gas projects dominate the list, with 28.8% of the total project value, and with projects moving forward, including Gazprom's Nord Stream pipeline project approaching tender, and the Sakhalin - Khabarovsk - Vladivostok pipeline in construction procurement.
For more information, please visit the USRBC or CG/LA website.
<< All Past Events