March 24-26, 2010
Stanford University’s Arrillaga Alumni Center in Palo Alto, California
2010 Global Technology Symposium
Registration is now open for the Seventh Annual Global Technology Symposium (www.GlobalTechSymposium.com), which will be held from March 24 26, 2010 at Stanford University’s Arrillaga Alumni Center in Palo Alto, California, USA.
Join us for the premiere investment conference focused on technology, venture capital, and growth companies in emerging markets!
The Symposium brings over 300 selected international leaders in business, finance, policymaking, and technology together to discuss how entrepreneurs and blue-chip companies alike can seize the opportunities of globalization.
The theme of this year’s Symposium will be “Disruptive Technologies for the Economic Recovery.” We are honored to welcome former Intel Chairman Craig Barrett, Stanford Engineering School Dean James Plummer, and noted economist Clyde Prestowitz as our keynote speakers in 2010.
Among the topics that speakers will discuss are:
- Disruptive technologies in ICT, pharmaceuticals, and cloud computing
- Are emerging markets are leading the world out of recession?
- Are governments over-regulating the global financial sector?
- State of the global VC industry
- Role of the oil industry in commercializing new technology
- Nanotechnology and materials science
- Science and innovation as drivers of economic recovery
- What is the nature of corporate leadership?
Confirmed speakers this year include:
- Mikhail Chuchkevich
- Bill Draper
- Franklin “Pitch” Johnson
- Steve Jurvetson
- Marcin Korolec
- Dick Kramlich
- Dan’l Lewin
- Pawel Olechnowicz
- John Rockwell
- Yuri Soloviev
- Claudia Van Munce … and many other influential individuals.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Please visit www.GlobalTechSymposium.com to view the latest speaker list and to register.
Members of the US-Russia Chamber of Commerce of New England may claim a USD 300 discount by entering code USRCCNE2010 when registering.
<< All Past Events